Study of INBRX-109 in Conventional Chondrosarcoma
Randomized, blinded, placebo-controlled, Phase 2 study of INBRX-109 in unresectable or metastatic conventional chondrosarcoma patients.
- Conventional Chondrosarcoma
- Eligible Ages
- Over 18 Years
- Eligible Genders
- Accepts Healthy Volunteers
- Conventional chondrosarcoma, unresectable (=inoperable) or metastatic. 2. Measurable disease by RECISTv1.1. Note: Tumor lesions located in a previously irradiated (or other locally treated) area will be considered measurable, provided there has been clear imaging-based progression of the lesions since the time of treatment. 3. Radiologic progression of disease per RECISTv1.1 criteria within 6 months prior to screening for this study. 4. Adequate hematologic, coagulation, hepatic and renal function as defined per protocol. 5. Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group performance status (ECOG PS) of 0 or 1. 6. Estimated life expectancy of at least 12 weeks. 7. Availability of archival tissue or fresh cancer biopsy are mandatory.
- Any prior exposure to DR5 agonists. 2. Allergy or sensitivity to INBRX-109 or known allergies to CHO-produced antibodies. 3. Non-conventional chondrosarcoma, e.g., clear-cell, mesenchymal, extraskeletal myxoid, myxoid, and dedifferentiated chondrosarcoma. 4. Prior or concurrent malignancies. Exception: Patients with a prior or concurrent malignancy whose natural history or treatment does not have the potential to interfere with the safety or efficacy assessments. 5. Chronic liver diseases. Exception: Patients with fatty liver disease are acceptable as long as adequate hepatic function as defined in the inclusion criteria is confirmed. 6. Other exclusion criteria per protocol.
- Phase 2
- Study Type
- Intervention Model
- Parallel Assignment
- Intervention Model Description
- INBRX-109 and placebo arms are in parallel. Patients on placebo are allowed to cross-over to open-label INBRX-109 at time of disease progression.
- Primary Purpose
- Quadruple (Participant, Care Provider, Investigator, Outcomes Assessor)
|IV every three weeks||
|IV every three weeks||
- Inhibrx, Inc.
Study ContactMichelle Darling
This is a randomized, blinded, placebo-controlled, Phase 2 study of INBRX-109 in unresectable or metastatic conventional chondrosarcoma patients. INBRX-109 is a recombinant humanized tetravalent antibody targeting the human death receptor 5 (DR5).